Hospital Tag - U6 Soccer Activity
- Players start inside of the grid with soccer balls are outside.
- Inside the grid, you try and tag other people. If you tag them, they must hold the body part that got tagged and yell “ouch!”
- If they get tagged a 2nd time by someone else, they must hold that body part as well (so now holding two body parts).
- If they get tagged a 3rd time, they must run to a ball on the outside of the grid and get a ball (the hospital), pass the ball between their feet 4 times and then they can reenter the game will no more injuries.
- After a few rounds, every player now must dribble a ball while tagging people. If they get tagged three times, they must do 6 toe-taps with their ball to get better.
Encourage players to be thinking about how they can tag people without getting tagged themselves. What can they do with their bodies to “duke” people out?