- Set up two 8x8 yard grids sharing one sideline.
- Two teams of three players.
- Play 3v1. If the defender wins the ball, or it goes out of bounds, they can play it to the other side of the grid. Defender than returns to their own grip, along with one player from the attacking team to play 3v1 in that grid.
- Play for 2 minutes and repeat.
- Lots of movement off the ball in order to maintain possession.
- Anticipate moment possession is lost and move into a space to prevent defender playing ball to other grid.
- Communication in order to keep possession, or organize to win ball back quickly.