- Create several grids that are 10x10 yards.
- Play 3v1 to teach the players how to support the player with the ball.
- 3 players try to connect as many passes as they can.
- If the defender gets the ball, they dribble outside the grid for a point.
- Play for 1 minute and switch defender.
- Non-Kicking foot pointed to target and parallel to ball.
- Knees bent and balanced.
- Locked ankle with toe up (inside of the foot).
- Eyes on ball at instant of contact.
- Strike the ball through the middle.
- Movement off the ball. Can you find space when you don’t have the ball, so you’re easier to pass to?