- In a 15Wx20L yard grid, 3 yard cone goal at each end, two teams with players from the same team placed at the end line corners of the goal they are defending.
- Coach is at midfield with all the balls.
- Game starts when the coach serves the ball onto the field and the first player from each corner enters the field. Players try to score on the opponent's goals.
- Play ends with a goal or the ball goes out of bounds.
- Players switch lines after leaving field.
- 1pt for a goal scored, but 2 pts for a goal scored from past the halfway line of field.
- Encourage players to lock ankle while passing and shooting, and use inside of their feet.
- When passing to someone to score, it’s important to play the ball into the space in front of them, rather to their feet.
- Player receiving the ball should be loud when calling for the ball, and show with their hand(s) where they would like the ball played to.
- When you have the space to shoot on goal, do it! Scoring more than your opponent is the goal of soccer, so take all the chances that you get to shoot!