- Play 7v6. Defending team plays a 1-3-3. Attacking team plays a 4-2.
- Place a 15 yard endzone starting from the top of the penalty box.
- Forwards play 3v2 in endzone. Rest of the players play 4v3 in field.
- Attacking team has to connect with a forward before they can enter the endzone and go to goal.
- Once ball is playing to a forward, anyone can cross endzone to go to goal.
- If defending team gets the ball, they try and dribble into traget zones in corners of field.
- Same as activity before.
- Timing and creativity of runs is most important. Look to unbalance defenders to get space for yourself.
- Midfielders need to support forwards after playing to them. Make movements off ball into space. Be aggressive!
- Combinations. How can overlaps, third-person runs, and wall passes help break down the defenders?
- Remove endzone and play with no restrictions.