- Make a field 3 0x 20yds, and add a three yard “endzone” on the back of each endline.
- Teams play 4 vs 4.
- A goal is scored when a pass is played to someone making a run into the endzone and controlling the ball.
- A player can only move into the endzone after the ball is passed
- A goal cannot be scored by dribbling into the endzone.
- When goal is scored, other team restarts game by kicking ball in from endzone.
- Encourage players to lock ankle while passing, and use inside of their feet.
- When passing to someone to score, it’s important to play the ball into the space in front of them, rather to their feet.
- Player receiving the ball should be loud when calling for the ball, and show with their hand(s) where they would like the ball played to.
- Movement off the ball is key. Don’t stand still when attacking!