- In your decreased grid, every player has a ball.
- The coach(es) are it and try to tag the players who must keep control of their ball.
- If a player gets tagged, they have to touch the ball with the bottom of their foot (alternating) six times before they can start playing again.
- Play for 30-45 seconds, make a coaching point, and then restart game. Play many rounds.
- If a player dribbles their ball out of bounds, they have to perform the special activity as if they got tagged.
- Progression: Change activity that a player has to do when they get tagged. Have fun with it!
- Encourage players to take little touches when the tagger is close (so they can change direction quicker), and bigger touches to get away from the tagger!
- Compliment players that are using their peripheral vision to dribble.
1 per player