- In a 25Wx40L yard field with goals.
- Play 5v5 or 4v4 on field (depending on numbers and ability).
- When a team makes a wall pass or 3 players connect passes in a row and then score, the goal is worth 3pts.
- A goal scored normally is worth 1pt.
- Accuracy and pace of passes.
- Movement off the ball after a wall pass into space.
- Players should be looking for 2v1 opportunities to combine and get behind defending team.
- Don’t always force the wall pass! If the situation looks like it will be more successful to dribble and shoot, then do that. Every situation is different.