U6 Practice - Big Touches vs Little Touches
- 20 x 10 2 v. 2 Small Sided Game (10 minutes)
- Body Part Dribble (15 minutes)
- Freeze Tag (15 minutes)
- 31 x 20 4 vs. 4 Scimmage (15 minutes)
End of Practice Questions
- Bring your players in for the last five minutes of practice and recap your session using open-ended questions.
- When should we use little touches vs. big touches? (little touches in tight spaces and big touches in space so we can build up speed faster).
- What should we do with our head/eyes when dribbling? (use peripheral vision so we can see what’s around us, while still seeing the ball at the same time).
- Have a team cheer, and see everyone at the game!