There are 18 players set up in the attacking half, starting 6v4 in the midfield zone, and 3v3 in the attacking zone. The Feeder begins play with a pass into the midfield zone. From there, the attackers must pass the ball into the attacking zone before shooting on goal. When the ball is played in, one attacker crosses over into the attacking zone, creating a 4v3. If the defenders win the ball, they can score in the small goals set out on the flanks. On balls put out of play, the game is re-started by the GK.
1. Always look to attack down the center first. Use the flanks if the center is closed down.
2. Use the entire space in the midfield zone, and get attackers free on the flanks.
3. Check away from the ball before trying to receive in the attacking zone.attacking zone.
1. The GK must send defenders to the ball immediately.
2. Slide as a group towards the ball to support the 1st defender.
3. Deny thru passes and dribbling runs between defenders.
1. Allow shots from the midfield zone.