12-18 players are set up on a large grid. Half of the players move within the grid, receiving balls from the other half stationed on the outside. Certain conditions can be put on the drill:
1) One touch return passes.
2) Control an air ball, return pass.
3) Receive, turn away, pass to any player on the outside.
4) Head the ball back to the server.
5) Dribble onto the field, pass the ball to an outside player and trade places with him.
1. An air ball should be controlled and passed within two touches.
2. Choose the ball control technique as early as possible (chest trap, thigh trap, etc.)
3. Direct the first touch away from the traffic (or away from an imaginary defender).
1. Progress to Windows in Threes.