- Create four lines, each with four to five players per line.
- Place cones as shown.
- Players dribble towards central cone, perform a dribbling move to beat an opponent, and then sprint with ball through cone gate.
- Coach can either tell players which dribbling move to perform or let the players decide which one they want individually.
- Players need to “sell” the dribbling move. Get body into it, and lean into the move to deceive the opponent.
- After performing dribbling move, player needs to take a touch behind cone in order to cut off a defenders path for a recovery run.
- Need to change speed after performing dribbling move to get separation from defender.
- Take longer touches on the ball, so you can take more steps in between each touch of the ball.