There are 18 players set up on a large field, with two goalkeepers. The two teams play 8v8, and can score in any of the five small goals. They can also try to score in the large triangle goal in the center of the field, covered by two goalkeepers. Games are played to eleven, and the scoring conditions can vary (see Progressions). Balls put out of play are re-started by the Feeder.
1. When a goal closes down, turn away from the crowded area and switch fields.
2. Move to positions away from the ball and look to receive long passes in space.
3. Play one and two touch soccer, moving the ball faster than the defenders
1. Pass thru the goal to score.
2. Dribble thru the goal to score.