- In your 15x20yd grid, select 1-3 players to be Bruce the Sharks without soccer balls (coaches can start as sharks too).
- The rest of the players are Nemo or Dori and start each with a ball on one end of the grid.
- Nemo/Dori’s have to dribble their ball to the other side of the ocean without losing their soccer ball (food) to Bruce the shark.
- Sharks do not kick balls away, they just need to touch it with their foot to catch the Nemo/Dori.
- If a Nemo/Dori gets their ball stolen, have them do 4 toe taps (touch top of ball with the bottom of your feet), and then continue to swim the ocean.
- Nemo/Dori’s can start crossing when the sharks yell “Try and cross my ocean little fish!”
- Switch sharks after two fish crossings.
- Look for moments to swim into space! If you just swim without a plan, you’ll be eaten up!
- Encourage changes of speed and direction.
- Look for players who are using both feet to dribble, and make a positive example out of them.
- Have fun!