- Make a 15x15 yd field as shown.
- When coach passes a ball onto field, players run around cone to their left.
- Players play 1v1 to any of the four goals, but must first dribble through the gate in front of that goal before they can shoot.
- Progress to 1pt for a goal scored, and 1pt for using a move to beat an opponent.
- Constant reinforcement of 1v1 moves when trying to get behind a defender.
- Little touches vs. big touches. Little touches in tight and big touches when trying to create space away from the defender.
- Being aware of the field and the open spaces to attack each goal.