- Make a field 25 x 25 yds. (depending on ability), and place two goals on each endline.
- Play 3 v 3 and add a neutral player to the field. This neutral player is always an attacker, creating a 4 v 3 advantage for the attacking team.
- Once a goal is scored, restart with a goalkick. There are no corners, balls put out of play are re-started with kick-ins.
- Encourage attackers to get wide and create depth to spread out the defenders.
- Try to create 1 v 1 and 2 v 1 situations on the field and attack the space behind that defender.
- Communication and mobility are key.
- Shoot quickly. If you can get a look at goal, its important to take a shot before that gap closes.