- Make field and place two 4 yard goals at each corner. Each goal will have a goalkeeper.
- Play 5v5, with two goalkeepers from each team in the goals. 3v3 on field.
- Each goal counts as 1pt.
- Normal soccer rules, except no corners. Use goalkicks instead of corners.
- Can use the goalkeepers on own team to play backwards and help keep possession.
- Encourage players to be aware of their surroundings. If one goal is crowded with defenders, can they look to go towards the other goal?
- Take a look over your shoulder before receiving
- Open body to field
- Encourage players off the ball to get wide on field to offer better passing options.