- Every player has a ball. The object is for players to hit other players’ soccer balls with their own. If they can do so, they get a point.
- Keep playing for 1 minute. Ask players how many points they got, and ask them to beat their own score.
- Play several rounds. You can also play elimination rounds where players must leave the game if their ball is hit.
- To be accurate, use the inside of their foot to strike the ball.
- Stress timing of pass. Can you pass to where the other ball is going, not where it was?
- Use your peripheral vision while dribbling to see where you want to go next.
- Can players dribble the ball to better set up their next pass?