- Two teams, and teams are split into two 18 yard boxes.
- Each team has three players on the defending half, and two on the attacking half.
- Players are restricted in their half, but can score from either half.
Progression - Players are allowed to dribble, or pass into attacking half. If ball is passed into attacking half, they can follow pass, creating a 3v3 in attacking half.
- Progress to two defenders moving into attacking half after a pass, creating a 4v3. However, they can’t be the player who passed the ball.
- Encourage players to look to shoot first. If they can’t, can they play a ball to someone who can?
- Speed of play must be high.
- Movement off the ball is important. Find space with your movements, and unbalance the defenders.
- Placement vs power when shooting.