- A ball is played in by a side server to a central player making a run into the box, creating a breakaway scenario.
- The goalkeeper tries to make a save, or have the attacking player’s shot miss the goal.
- Next ball is played in for next Goalkeeper. Attacking players switch lines.
- Same as above.
- Goalkeeper needs to close space as quick as possible.
- Goalkeeper needs to set themselves if a shot is about to happen.
- If attacker tries to dribble around goalkeeper, or takes a bad touch, goalkeeper needs to time and execute a breakaway save.