- Four pairs of players start with a ball, and each team has two gates to use during the drill.
- Players have to pass the ball through the gates to their partner on the other side in order to score. Once a gate has been passed through, the pair has to pass through a different gate to score another point.
- Play for 45 seconds. Teams keep their score and try to beat their own score in the next round.
1. Take your first touch towards the intended target.
2. Touch the ball off and immediately run to the next spot.
3. Use one touch passes to increase the speed of your attack.
1. Teams can be assigned two colors to use during the game.