- Play 4 v 4 on a 30 x 20 yard field. Normal rules for soccer.
- Add gates (3 yards wide) on both sides of the field at the midfield line.
- Teams can score a point by passing or dribbling through either gate, and another point by scoring on the big goal.
- Players can score on the big goal without going through a gate first.
1. Scan the field as you wait to receive the pass.
2. When receiving on the flank, look to take your first touch forward.
3. Feint an attack towards one goal, then switch the ball quickly.
1. Allow the team in possession to attack both goals.