- Make a 25 x 20 yd. field with a 3 yd. scoring zone on each end.
- The teams play 4v4 and score by dribbling into the end zone. Once a goal is scored, the opposing team re-starts the game from their end zone.
- Players are not allowed to pass forward, only sideways or backwards. To move the ball forward, they have to dribble it.
1. Look to take on defenders 1v1.
2. Even if you lose the 1v1, try again the next time you get the opportunity.
3. Players must change both speed and direction in order to beat defenders.
1. Allow forward passes, but every forward pass must be followed by a back pass.