- In a 20x20yd grid with several 3 yard triangular shaped gates (Galaxies).
- All players have a ball.
- In 90 seconds, challenge the players to get into and out of as many Galaxies as possible. Each new round, have them try to beat their previous score.
- Round 1: Get to as many Galaxies as possible.
- Round 2: Whichever side they enter the Galaxy, they must exit the same side (encourages turning).
- Round 3 & 4: Ask the players to use only one surface of their feet on their way to each new Galaxy (bottom of feet, outside of feet, instep etc).
- Use peripheral vision while dribbling the soccer ball.
- Keep the ball close so you can change speed or turn quickly.
- Encourage players to use both feet when touching the ball.