- Expand your field to a 15 x 20yd field, and add restraining lines 5 yards from both goals. There are two small goals on each end line.
- Split team into two lines, one for defending and one for attacking.
- The ball starts at attacking line. The attacker dribbles on and the defender comes on with his first touch.
- Players must dribble past restraining line before they can shoot on goal.
- After a goal is scored or the ball goes out of bounds, the next two players come on. Players return to their own lines upon completion.
- Play for 2 minutes, and then the teams switch sides.
- This can be set up for 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3.
1. Attack the defender with pace and creativity.
2. The attacker should not turn their back to the defender.
3. Attack the defender’s front foot with the dribble.
1. Progress to 2v2.