- Expand your field to a 15x20yd field, and add restraining lines 5 yards from each goal. Each endline has two goals.
- Split team into two lines, one is defending and one is attacking.
- Ball starts at attacking line. Once an attacker dribbles in, a defender from the opposite side comes to defend.
- Players must dribble past restraining line before they can shoot on either of the goals on the endline they are attacking.
- After a goal is scored, or the ball goes out of bounds, next two players play. Players return to their own lines and keep score.
- Play for 2 minutes, and then switch sides.
- This can be set up for 1v1, 2v2 or even 3v3!
- Encourage attacking the defender with pace and creativity!
- The attacker should not turn their back to the defender. Doing so ruins any momentum they have.
- Ask attackers to dribble at the defender’s front foot. If the defender angles their body to the left, you should attempt to dribble to the right to get them off balance.