- Spread a series of “goals” around the grid, which are two cones 2yds apart. Can use gates from game before.
- Split your group into two teams.
- Teams try to score as many goals as they can by passing or dribbling through a goal. Once a goal is scored, they go to another one. Teams can score on any goal.
- If the other team wins the ball, they start attacking goals. If ball goes out of bounds, is a kick in to the other team. Keep score.
- Encourage players to open their body when receiving the ball so they can see more of the field.
- Players need to try and look over their shoulder before receiving a ball to they know what is behind them
- Ask players to take their first touch towards to next goal they want to go to. Don’t stop the ball, but use its momentum when receiving to redirect.
- Can teammates spread out to help person with the ball find space?