- Inside your grid, place a number of 4-yard goals around area. You need enough goals as half the number of players you have at practice.
- Divide players into two teams. Once team are defenders, and their job is to act as goalkeepers in each of the goals. The other team each has a ball and are trying to dribble through the goals.
- Goalkeepers cannot use their hands.
- Players cannot score in the same goal twice in a row.
- You cannot score in a goal by passing the ball through it – you have to dribble!
- Every attacking player keeps track of their score. They get a goal for dribbling past a GK through their goal. Play for 2 minutes. At the end, players add up their scores. Switch roles and see which team can score more.
- Length of touches. Keep the ball close as you’re approaching the opponent, but lengthen your touches to build up speed as you get around them.
- Deception. Sell the move! Stay light on your toes!