- Split players into two teams playing 6v5. Team defending the large goal plays in a 2-3 (+gk) formation. Team attacking the big goal plays in a 3-2 formation.
- Team attacking the large goal tries to score.
- Team defending the large goals tries to dribble into the endzone.
- All normal rules are in effect, including goalkicks and corners.
- Ball restarts with coach if a goal is scored.
- Communication (verbal vs non-verbal).
- Movement off the ball when ball is initially won.
- Recognizing space away from defenders.
- Looking over shoulder, and opening body before receiving ball.
- Speed of play. Encourage your players to play and make decisions as fast as their technique will allow them.