Using half a field, set up a random series of gates with cones. Players have a partner and have to pass and move inside the field. To score, they must pass the ball through each gate. First pair to go through every gate wins or compete to see who passes through the most gates in a set amount of time.
1. The most touches any player allowed in one go is four.
2. If their ball hits any other pair they have to start over.
3. Every pass must be made with the weakest foot.
1. Check the target one last time before you strike your pass.
2. Call for the ball more than once so your teammate can pick you out of a crowd.
3. Show yourself. Don't hide behind other players.