- Play on a half field, with sidelines being the width of the 18yd box.
- Split teams into three teams of 5.
- Goalkeeper in each goal.
- One team in the center of field, while other two teams are split on opposite halves of field.
- Coach play a ball into one of the teams that is off the field, and they attack the team on the field.
- If defending team wins the ball, they try and score on opposite goal.
- If a ball goes out of bounds, or a goal is scored, coach plays to the other team that is off, and now the defending team has to turn and defend them against the opposite goal.
- Play for 3 minutes, and then rotate the team in the center.
- Pressure (must be immediate to delay the opponent).
- Cover/Balance by teammates not pressuring.
- Safety vs. Risk.
- Employing offside when appropriate.
- Role of Goalkeeper in helping organize the defense.