- In a 20x20 yard grid with several 3 yard Space Ships (Bases).
- Select 2 players to be it (The Blasters).
- The blasters have the ball in their hands and are guarding the bases.
- The rest of the players dribble their ball and are trying to land on the bases to be safe. Have them count the number of bases they can get to.
- The Blasters use the ball to tag the other players (touch them with the ball, not throw the ball at them)
- The Blasters are trying to see how many players they can tag in the time allowed.
- Switch blasters each round, and encourage everyone to beat their previous scores!
- Look for moments to fly to a new base. Don’t take too long, or your score will be lower!
- Big touches vs. little touches. Encourage players to take shorter touches when in tight spaces or getting to a base, and longer touches if they have space in front of them and need to build of speed fast.