- Make two 15x15 yard grids that boarder each other (size depends on ability and number of players).
- Play 5v4 in one grid, while the remaining player is alone in the other grid. When the four players win the ball, they try and play the ball to their one player in the other grid, and then move into that grid to support. The now defending team can send 4 players into that grid as well, creating a new 5v4 game.
- Same coaching points as above when putting on the initial pressure
- Try and angle pressure to force attacker in one direction. This will tell the other defenders on your team where the next pass is likely to go.
- Encourage players to double team when possible - When attacking team loses possession, they must try and win ball back immediately before defending team can play it to the other grid.