In this video Bobby Burling demonstrates the Pull Back. This is a soccer skill that should be introduced at a young age. It gives players a great skill for turning and changing directions with the ball. It also shows them a technique for protecting the ball from opponents.
- Pull back with the sole of the foot.
- Use the body to protect ball from defender.
- Stay low in good athletic position.
- Use inside outside (1 foot) dribbling to the cone
- Use inside outside (both feet) dribbling to the cone
- Lateral rolls
- Forward and backward rolls