In this video Bobby Burling demonstrates some keys on how to juggle a soccer ball. He starts with how to use the thighs and then progresses to the feet and other parts of the body. This is a great skill to work on any time becuase all you need is youself and a soccer ball. Here are the coaching points:
- Have fun and be creative!
- Start with your thighs.
- Work with the feet after you work on your thighs.
- Use small touches and having control of each touch.
- Add a bounce when trying to juggle continuously.
- Work on using your whole body.