- In a 15x15 yard area, 4 Players positioned inside the grid and 4 players outside.
- The 4 players inside the grid perform dribbling techniques using various surfaces out the foot, changes of direction, changes of speed. Repeat for 15-20 seconds before passing to player on the perimeter of the grid. The sequence is repeated by alternating each group for 15-20 seconds.
- Encourage creativity with the ball – allow players to attempt new ‘moves’
- Eyes / Head ‘up’ to scan the playing area and move into space after performing a move.
- Changes of pace / direction after performing a move.