- One player has a ball, and all the others do not.
- Object is for player to hit other players below the knee with their ball. If a player gets hit, they have to get another ball and join as a minion.
- Play until there is one player left. Start a new game with the winner being the new minion.
- If a player is hit above the knees, it doesn’t count.
- If players aren’t being hit fast enough, make grid smaller, or add a coach minion into the game.
- To be accurate, show players how to use the inside of their foot to strike the ball.
- Stress timing of pass. Can you pass into the space where the person is running into?
- Use peripheral vision while dribbling to see where you want to go next.
- Can players dribble the ball to better set up their next pass?