- Make four teams of 3 or 4 players.
- In a 30x20 grid, play 3v3 or 4v4, depending on numbers.
- Two teams play on the field, and score by dribbling over the endline.
- Once a goal is scored, the ball is left for on the endline for the team that is out to immediately dribble onto the field and score on the other team. So, everytime a goal is scored, both teams that are out enter the field to play.
- Encourage players to take advantage of 1v1 situations.
- Change of speed is a must after beating opponent!