Six players are set up on narrow fields, with pairs of players facing each other. During the game, the players play the ball back and forth at the square targets and score by:
1) Landing the ball inside of the square in the air.
2) Playing it on the ground thru the square.
3) Settling a driven ball out of the air and into the square.
The first player to three points wins the game, and the players compete in a best of seven series.
1. Move into the path of the ball as early as possible and get your feet set.
2. Your first touch must create the proper angle in order to strike a hard, accurate pass.
3. Point the toe down and slice under the ball in order to drive it with back spin.
1. Two players are set up at each end.