- Split players into two teams. Each team has a goalkeeper.
- Place a shooting cone about 12 yards from each goal. Players must shoot before getting to that cone.
- The 2nd player in each line passes ball between the legs of 1st player in line. That player then reacts by catching ball, dribbling to goal, and shooting.
- As soon as initial pass happens, the 1st player in the defending line runs around cone and tries to tag the player (not tackle the ball) before they shoot.
- Players switch lines.
- Dribble with speed by taking longer touches on the ball so you can take more steps in between each touch.
- Look to shoot low towards corners of goals. Challenge players that a goal that is scored by hitting the side netting instead of down the middle is worth two points instead of one.
- Insist on the placement of shot over power of shot. A simple pass into the corner is more likely to go in than blasting the ball right at the goalkeeper.