In each corner of the field, the players find someone to play rock, paper, scissors against. The winner gets to dribble into the center and around the cone to move to the next corner. The player who goes around the most cones in a set time limit wins.
1. When running with the ball, touch it with the shoelaces.
2. Reach around the outside of the ball to cut it sharply.
3. Look up between dribble touches.
1. Add a change of direction when dribbling around the cones.
2. Race to be the first player around the area 3 times.