- Make a 15x20yd grid, and all players have a ball inside it (the ships).
- The coach (ship’s captain) is outside the grid.
- Players start sailing around the ocean and change their speed based on the weather; high winds = go fast!, No wind = go very slow. Hurricane = dribble in a circle. Rogue wave = go backwards. Each round add a new direction, combine movements, or make up your own!
- Game starts when coach says “ahoy mates, set sail!”
- Keep the ball close so you can change speed or turn quickly!
- Encourage players to use both feet when touching the ball.
- Show different surfaces of the feet that can be used to change direction, as well as touch the ball with.