- All players (the ships) have a ball inside the 15 x 20 yd grid. The Coach (ship’s captain) is outside of the grid. The players start sailing around the ocean and change their speed based on the weather; high winds = go fast!, No wind = go very slow. Hurricane = dribble in a circle. Rogue wave = go backwards. Each round add a new direction, combine movements, or make up your own.
- Game starts when coach says “Ahoy mates, set sail!”
- Keep the ball close so you can change speed or turn quickly.
- Encourage players to use both feet when touching the ball.
- Change direction by using different surfaces of the feet.