- Players are in pairs with one ball each (so, everyone has a ball).
- Game starts with partners facing each other about 3yds apart from each other. Decide which partner gets to go first.
- The first person kicks their ball and tries to hit the other person’s “marble.” If contact is made, that person gets a point. If they miss, then they don’t. Both players must wait until both balls stop moving before it is the next person’s turn. No stopping your ball!
- Players only get one touch on the ball for a turn. They cannot move their ball after it stops rolling to set up a better angle.
- Switch partners after each round and play again.
Progression: Challenge players to only use their non-dominate foot.
- Demonstrate how to lock the ankle (toe up, heel down)
- Square hips towards target, and use inside of foot to be more accurate when striking the ball.
1 per player