- In a 20x20 yard grid with several 3 yard triangular shaped Battle Stars.
- Divide the players into 2 teams.
- The coach starts with all the soccer balls on the sideline and in the middle. One team starts on the coach's right side and the other on the left.
- When the coach puts a ball in play, 1 player from each team goes after it and stops it in any Star. 2 Balls stopped in any Star by the same team, destroys that star (pick up the cones of that star and give to coach).
- Next two players go, with remaining stars left. Game plays until all stars are destroyed. Team who destroyed the most stars wins!
- Big touches vs. little touches.
- Look to turn direction if there is space behind you!
- Encourage using both feet, and the different surfaces of each foot.