- Make an equilateral triangle out of three cones.
- Each side is 6-8yds long.
- Make enough triangles for one for every two players.
- Players are in partners and start on two points of the triangle
- On coach’s signal, players run clockwise and try to tag the player in front of them.
- Repeat game with the other partner chasing. Then change partners.
- Add balls. Both players need to dribble a ball while trying to keep from being tagged.
- Keep all players active and downtime is short.
- Encourage dribbling with different parts of the foot.
- Differences between short touches vs. long touches