- Divide players into three teams of 5 or 6 players depending on numbers
- Play to two large goals. If only one (or no) goals are available, make with cones.
- Place a line of cones (18 yards from each goal) across center to act as a halfway line.
- Two teams play (with GKs) and try to score on the opposing goal. 1pt if goal scored from attacking half, 3pts is scored from defensive half.
- Play for 2 minutes and switch. Winning team stays on. If a tie, team that has been on longest goes off.
- Always be looking to score! If you can’t, can you pass to a teammate who can?
- Encourage players to be looking to go forward. We want lots of goals!
- This game is quick! Encourage quick transitions and attacking with speed.
- If there is space/time to shoot from outside the 18, take it. A poor shot on goal has more chance to go in than no shot on goal!