- Play in a 36x20 yd field and have a large goal on each endline.
- Divide players into two teams, each split into two lines beside each goal.
- Balls are split between two of the lines.
- One team dribbles out and plays 2v2 against opposing two players.
- If a team scores, the players on the scoring team stay on the field and the next two players dribble all ball out to attack them.
- If the ball is shot and misses, both teams leave the field. A new ball is dribbled in by the team on the side the ball went out on.
- Same coaching points as above.
- Encourage getting a new ball in quick to get the other team off balance.
- Players need to be able to transition from attack to defense quickly to deny the opposing team scoring on them.
- When team wins the ball, encourage them to find space quickly for themselves in order to take advantage of the door defensive shape of the team that lost the ball.