- Set up small gates around the grid, facing in a variety of directions.
- Every player starts with a ball, except for the two gatekeepers.
- Players have 45 seconds to dribble through as many gates as they can. All players keep track of their own score.
- The gatekeepers stand in the middle of a gate, making it 'closed.' Gatekeepers must switch to a different gate every five seconds. After 45 seconds, stop game and ask each player for their score. Their goal is to beat their own scores in the next game.
1. Players need to take close, tight touches when dribbling through a gate, then run with the ball to get to the next gate.
2. Players need to look up as they dribble so they know which gates are closed.
3. Be able to use both feet and different surfaces of the foot in order to change direction.
1. If a gatekeeper steals your ball, you become a gatekeeper. Last player still dribbling wins.