- Every player needs to have a ball, except for three players.
- The players without a ball are trying to steal a ball from someone who has one. If a player loses their ball, they have to steal someone else’s.
- If someone is trying to steal a ball, but kicks it out. The person they were trying to take it from still keeps the ball. (Meaning, if you kick it out the other person gets it!)
- Play for 45 seconds and stop. The three players who don’t have a ball at the end lose. Play again!
- Have a goofy activity for the losing players to do. Examples: donkey kicks, star jumps, etc
- Patience as defender. Diving into a challenge allows an attacker to use your momentum against you to get around you. Try and stay with an attacker, and wait for them to take a poor touch before attempting a tackle.
- Technique of tackling. Don’t stab at ball, but step in between attacker and the ball to win possession.