- Divide players into four teams, with each team in a separate smaller 2x2yd “hideout”
- All balls are in the center of the larger 16x16yd grid
- When the coach says go, one player runs to the center and dribbles a ball back to their “hideout”
- Once that player returns, their partner goes and gets a ball. Repeat.
- Once all the balls are gone from the center, players can begin taking a ball from other “hideouts”
- Players cannot defend their balls and can’t tackle other people.
- When coach ends game, count to see which team has the most and return to center. Repeat.
- Let both partners go at the same time to collect balls and steal from other teams!
- Encourage different turns to get ball back to hideout quickly.
- Praise players who attempt turns.
- Players need to take little touches in tight spaces, and longer touches when they are sprinting with speed back to their hideout.