- Use a 25 x 40 yard field with one big goal and two small goals on each end line.
- Play 5v5 or 4v4 (depending on numbers and ability).
- A goal scored normally is worth 1 pt.
- When a team makes a wall pass or attackers connect three passes in a row before scoring, the goal is worth 3 pts.
1. Players without the ball should always be looking to create 2v1 opportunities.
2. Players on the flank should look to get behind the defending team.
3. If the wall pass is well defended, fake it and then dribble by the defender. The thru pass also works.
1. Remove the big goals or the small goals.